Bar Attachment Denture Palm Desert
Bar Attachment Denture is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth. Standard dentures are unsecured prostheses with inherent limitations. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, limiting the foods that you once enjoyed. Modern dentistry can help with Bar Attachment Denture implant supported dentures. The Bar Attachment Denture treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only four dental implants. With fewer implants needed, overall treatment time and cost is reduced. The unique Bar Attachment Denture solution also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume. Typically, a temporary set of teeth can be placed on the same day of surgery. The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a short healing period, your dentist will place the final bridge. Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence.
Bar Attachment Denture offers you many advantages.
- A cost effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only 4 implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special angled placement of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, often making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
Scientifically proven and documented. Bar Attachment Denture is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies over a decade with favorable results.
Are You Ashamed of Showing Your Missing Teeth?
Schedule a Consultation Today and Reclaim the Confidence to Smile!
New to Our Office?
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- What to Expect at Your First Visit
- Review Our Dental Insurance Information and Financial Policy
- Get Directions to Our Office
Call Periodontist Office in Palm Desert Phone Number 760-568-3421 with any questions or to schedule your dental implants consultation with Dr. Lagos